Getz Clinical is committed to protecting the rights to privacy of our employees and stakeholders. This Privacy Notice deals with personal information that may be collected by us through electronic and manual means. This Notice describes how we may collect, use and disclose personal information and data subjects’ rights to privacy.
Getz Clinical employees, business partners and offices including Getz Clinical Pte in Singapore, Getz Clinical Pty in Australia and Getz Clinical Phils. ROHQ in the Philippines strictly follow the privacy practices described in this Notice.
Purposes of the collection of data
We collect and use personal information of our employees for the purposes of administration and management of employment, while information collected through our website are necessary to support and enhance our products and services and our relationship with the clients. We only share personal data outside our organisation with consent. We strive to protect the security of personal data collected by use of appropriate technologies, measures and processes. Personal information collected will only be used for specified and legitimate purposes.
Privacy and Data Security of information collected on this Getz Clinical site
Getz Clinical actively seeks to maintain the privacy of our online visitors, and we have built and maintain the Website accordingly. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unless personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) is voluntarily submitted by you on the Website, we do not collect such information in connection with use of the site, or associate or link it to information that we may collect using cookies or web beacons. We use such personal information that you submit for our internal business purposes only, and we do not sell or trade such information.
Within the Website, you may order products or services, make inquiries, submit requests, join online forums and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include your name, your company name, address, telephone number, email address, contact and billing information (including shipping address and end-user) and/or transaction information.
We use both "cookie" and "Web beacon" technology with respect to the Website. We use this technology to obtain information from online visitors that we believe is necessary to permit convenient functionality of the site, to enhance the user's online experience, to assess the effectiveness and design of Website features, and to understand and assess the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
For example, we track the number of visitors using portions or features of the Website in order to make changes that we believe will improve the site, we track the popularity and use of features to guide development of new ones, and we assess ways in which the site has become known to and accessed by users in order to gauge the quality and methods of our advertising. The information that we use may include, for example, IP address and other data about the device used to visit the Website, the pattern of searching and browsing that preceded viewing the site, and other behavioural indicators of viewers.
Neither the beacons nor the cookies we use collect personal information such as name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Email Privacy and Opt-out Practices
You will not receive email as a result of visiting this Website unless you request or consent to it, or have voluntarily filled out a form on this site that contains your email address. All such forms and use of your email will include capability to opt-out of receiving further emails from us, if you wish to do so, and that capability will be consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
Our use of outgoing email may include cookies and Web beacons. We may also arrange for the capability to track when a URL (or Web link) has been clicked inside of an email message sent by our system or by a vendor on our behalf. We use this functionality to track which links were clicked and in what quantity, as well as the aggregate number of links clicked. This click-tracking functionality does not collect personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, or email address; but, it may collect information on IP address, browsing history or path, and other data about the equipment of the user.
Access by Minors, including Children's Privacy (Age 12 and under)
This Website is not intended to be used by minors. Getz Clinical does not knowingly solicit, collect, or accept any information from or about minors via this site.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information through any part of our Website is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties.
Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete any information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honour that request.
Your Privacy Rights
You are afforded of rights in relation to your personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. The following are:
- Right to information
- You have the right to be informed of the purpose/s of the collection and processing of your personal data. Getz Clinical collects, process and stores personal information with your consent.
- Right to object
- You have the right to refuse to the collection and processing of your y personal information, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing, profiling or statistical analysis, unless the processing is necessary for legal obligation, pursuant to a subpoena or contract purposes.
- Right to access
- You have the right to access your personal information and obtain a copy of any information relating to you from our computer database or manual filing system insofar allowed by law and provided that you execute a written request to our Data Protection Officer.
- Right to correct
- You have the right to correct any inaccuracy or error in your personal information and we will immediately correct it upon your request. You need to provide sufficient supporting documents for the rectification of your personal information.
- Right to erase
- You have the right to withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data upon discovery of no overriding legal ground for processing, when your personal data was used in purposes you did not authorize, or when your privacy rights have been violated.
- Right to damages
- You have the right to be indemnified for any damages due to inaccurate, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data, considering any violation of your privacy rights.
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data we process or store in an electronic or structured format for your further use, subject to the guidelines of the National Privacy Commission regarding the exercise of such right.
- Right to file a complaint
- In case you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, or your data privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint directly to us and we will respond immediately including any legal obligations involving data protection and privacy.
Transmissibility of Data Subject Rights
You may assign your rights as a data subject to your legal assignee or lawful heir and assert another individual’s rights as a data subject provided that you are his or her authorised legal assignee. You may also invoke another person’s data privacy rights after his or her death if you are his or her legal heir. This also applies to parents of minors, or their legal guardians, who are responsible for asserting their rights on their behalf.
Personal data used for scientific and statistical research is not applicable to this right.
Your Personal Data are secured with us
We are implementing policies and security measures to protect your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. Getz Clinical will only retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for the specified purpose and in compliance with applicable laws.
If you wish to request access, correct inaccuracies or update your personal information, please email email@example.com or call +63 998 597 8707. All requests or notices you submit should be address to our Data Protection Officer using the contact number and email address stated above.