C# Software Developer (Manila Office)
Getz Clinical is a global technology company that delivers innovative healthcare solutions. We work hard to find and develop the right talent and empower our team to help define the future of our company.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Participates in the activity of the Implementation Team in getting requirements from the customer
- Assists in the configuration, continuous build, and maintenance of the existing system.
- Analyses system requirements taking into consideration the target environment to implement to
- Reviews own work with guidance from Senior Developers
- Participates in sprint team meetings
- Directly assists in the development and implementation of a solutions program for future customers.
- Follows team standards and methodology.
- Influences changes to standards when necessary.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in our Makati office on a day shift. The company operates on a flexible work hour from Monday to Friday and with an ability to work from home (with approval).
Cloud/Hybrid Software Developer Skills:
- be able to work with minimal supervision
- be results-oriented
- show initiative
- has a positive work ethic
- has experience with Agile principles and development methods
- excellent communication skills including English
- attention to detail
- passion for technology and innovative software
- has 3 years experience in a similar role
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science or demonstrable practical experience
- Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio, C# and SQL Server
- MVC/MVVM software pattern
- WPF and WCF is an advantage
- Database design and development
- Continuous Integration Servers and Automated Testing
- Experience in healthcare systems and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an advantage
- Experience in HL7 messaging and data warehousing will be highly regarded.
- Experience in interfacing between machines via LAN or Serial communication is an advantage