Mobile Application Developer
Getz Clinical is a global technology company that delivers innovative healthcare solutions. We work hard to find and develop the right talent and empower our team to help define the future of our company.
We are seeking a highly skilled and suitably experienced Mobile Application Developer to join our team. Applicants MUST have the following skills:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science or demonstrable practical experience
- Microsoft development tools such as Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server and XAML
- MVVM software pattern
- Database design and development
- Visual Studio, VSTS
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Understanding of cloud application architecture
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
- Experience in WPF is an advantage
- have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform using Xamarin Forms.
- have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- have experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android/iOS.
- have experience in REST API
- have experience with Agile principles and development methods
- have a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- be able to work with minimal supervision
- be results-oriented
- be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly
- have a positive work ethic
- excellent communication skills including English
- passion for technology and innovative software
Experience in healthcare system or application will be highly regarded.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in our Makati office. Some travel may be required.
If you have the above skills please apply, including a cover letter and resume (in MS Word or PDF format), by Friday 30th April. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.